I had a really nice host family and I really enjoyed my stay in their house. It’s where you learn things about the real Irish life
High School in Ireland
Ireland, often referred to as “The Land of Saints and Scholars”, has a long and distinguished tradition in educational excellence which continues to the present day. In recent years the Irish Government has invested in the internationalisation of our education system and Ireland has become an increasingly popular destination for overseas students. The cost of education in Ireland is relatively low, particularly in the private sector which is substantially cheaper than in many other English-speaking countries. Ireland is now renowned as a location where students receive a high quality education at a competitive price and in a very friendly and safe environment.
Since launching our High School Programme in 2001 our aim has always been to provide the highest level of guardianship and care for our students. In 2016, we became a founding member of the Association of Guardianship Providers in Ireland (AGPI), because we believe very strongly that study abroad programmes should only be operated by professional and regulated organisations.
- An award-winning company operating in Ireland since 2001
- Founding member of the AGPI
- Fully insured with both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Clearly defined and implemented Child Protection Policy and Student Care Plan for each student
- Dedicated team with a staff to student ratio of at least 1:30
- All of our staff have undergone Child Safeguard Training, and all company representatives have been Garda (Police) vetted
- All of our host families are inspected and meet ISI criteria and have been Garda (Police) vetted
- We have clearly defined systems in place for student welfare, pastoral care, academic progress and personal safety
- Our high school team has regular contact with our students, visiting them at least once per month throughout their programme
- We further provide 24/7 care with an emergency out of hours phone service
Listen to our students
We recently asked three of our students Luzie, Mikel and Nuria to speak about their experience in Ireland and with ISI.